- Neuens Mitchell Bonds pllc- Tulsa, Oklahoma 2013-Present
- Jeff Bonds Consulting, PLLC- Tulsa, Oklahoma 2011-2013
- Newton, O’Conner, Turner & Ketchum P.C.- Tulsa, Oklahoma 2009-2011
Senior Associate Attorney
- Bonds & Matthews Law Firm, PLLC.- Muskogee, Oklahoma 1994-2009
Senior Associate Attorney & Technology Specialist
- Oklahoma Supreme Court- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 1991-1994
Case Analysis Clerk
- Trained as a civil and business mediator. 2004
- J.D.- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 1991-1994
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology- Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri 1987-1991
Licensed to practice law since 1994 in all Oklahoma State District Courts, the Eastern, Western and Northern Federal District Courts of Oklahoma and the Eastern and Northern Federal Bankruptcy District Courts of Oklahoma.
- Counsel, advise and form numerous business entities in various industries.
- Corporate representation in every area including compliance and succession.
- Negotiation and closing of commercial and residential real estate transactions of all sizes.
- ISO 9001 Certification.
- Lien enforcement and collection matters for numerous entities.
- Advise and counsel numerous entities in a broad range of industries regarding employment, succession and compliance matters.
- Vast experience in drafting and analysis of complex documents including, independent contractor agreements, commercial leases, agricultural leases, rights-of-way, easements and transfer documents.
- Negotiation and drafting of a large number of asset and stock purchase agreements along with supporting documentation in complex multi-million dollar sales and acquisitions, including the complex, multi-million dollar sale of a medical equipment company to a federally recognized sovereign tribe, the multi-million dollar sale of a home healthcare business to a publicly traded healthcare conglomerate.
- Detailed preparation and analysis of complex transactional documents and commercial, agricultural and mineral leases.
- Zealous representation of both creditors and debtors in all aspects of bankruptcy.
- Successfully, lead, assist and supervise numerous litigations in both state and federal courts.
- Prepare and analyze dozens of real estate title examinations and opinions.
- Counsel and implement complex estate planning and asset protection strategies for holders of large, multi-million dollar estates
- Member of the Executive Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Aquarium Foundation.
- Member of the Oklahoma Title Examination Standards Committee.
- Former member of the Board of Directors for the Muskogee Organization for Narcotics and Alcohol Referral Counseling and Help from 1999-2005
- Former member of the City of Muskogee Character Council.
- Provider and presenter for the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative.
- Former liaison for Legal Services of Eastern Oklahoma, Inc. to the United Way.
- Active member, Deacon and teacher at First Baptist Church in Tulsa.
- Coach for youth sports.